Urban Bonfire™ Trade Ambassador Program
The Urban Bonfire Trade Ambassador Program was developed to provide personalized service and support from our experienced in-house design team, preferential pricing, and exclusive rewards to designers, architects, builders, developers and landscaper firms.
Enjoy access to Urban Bonfire’s Trade Price List and receive preferential pricing on all Urban Bonfire outdoor kitchen systems and lifestyle products at select-participating authorized dealers.
Receive a Trade Incentive on all confirmed Urban Bonfire projects once paid in full and delivered. Urban Bonfire outdoor kitchens and accessories are sold through a network of authorized displaying dealers and partners.
High Quality & Value
Joining Urban Bonfire’s Trade Ambassador Program grants you access to our functional, beautiful and high performance outdoor kitchens and lifestyle products, at confidential preferred pricing.
Work with our experienced and dedicated in-house design team and receive full back-end support and quality resources including drawings, technical specifications, and expertise to ensure that your project is completed effectively and efficiently.
How the Urban Bonfire™ Trade Ambassador Program Works
Become a Member
You will need:
- A Valid Business Name, Address, Federal Tax ID number and Proof of Insurance.
- A valid government-issued Business License and/or Resale Certificate.
- One of the following: A proof of valid membership in a professional design association, along with a valid Membership Number or A Certification in a design-related field of study.
Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email confirming your enrolment with details on the Urban Bonfire Trade Ambassador Program including:
- Ambassador Pricing Structure
- Trade Incentive Model
- Process for receiving your Trade Incentive
- Program Rules and Restrictions
Start a Project
Produce your Project
Projects are coordinated and sold through an authorized Dealer Partner. All confirmation documents, deposits and/or final payments, delivery coordination, appliances and other project details will be confirmed and managed by the selected Dealer Partner.